This “stewardess” only wants what’s best for you, explains the ad. “A cool drink. A good dinner. A soft pillow and a warm blanket. This is not just maternal instinct. It’s the result of the longest Stewardess training in the industry.” And there’s the added bonus that the flight attendants of the era were expected to look like anything but mom. It would be decades and a few law suits before airlines ended weight restrictions and other looksist rules. But they’re still promising that you’ll be babied, but only in business class.
- Lucky Tiger Gets the Trophy Girl?
- It’s What’s Up Front That Counts
- What’s the Ugliest Part of Your Body?
- Hairstyling the Jetson’s Way
- “Mr. Thomson….please!”
- I Found Out What He Does on Those “Business” Trips…
- A Girdle that Doesn’t Treat You Like a Cave Man?
- Should a Woman Have to Worry About Tires?
- This Is No Shape For a Girl
- “Why Don’t You Take the 8:45 Instead?”
- Two Naked Women, Neither Measures Up?
- Fit to be Tied
- How to Warm a Calculating Woman’s Heart
- Old=Ugly, Young=Beautiful
- Think of Her As Your Mother