As the industry honors the top talents in television, TIME rounds up the winners and losers on the Emmys red carpet
More Photography from Time
- 5 Questions with Retailer Jeffrey Kalinsky
- Fashion Off the Runway: Celebrating Street Style Photography
- From Paris With Love: Haute Couture Fashion Week in 30 Pictures
- Justin Bieber’s Style Statements: The Good, The Bad, The Questionable
- Mad Men Finale: 1968′s Fashion Revolution
- Isabel Marant: H&M’s Latest Fashion Collaborator
Amy Poehler looks saggy in this dress. The middle is not well fitted and she is not carrying it with confidence
I would have preferred Vergara's dress without the cutouts, or at least fewer cutouts. She has an astounding figure, but seems to lack taste as many of her gowns are slightly vulgar.
Glenn Close was a hot mess, yes.
Lena Dunham's dress was unflattering. Too matronly for a 26-year-old and had the effect of making her look far heavier than she is.
Jessica Pare- I beg to differ. She's wearing the dress, the dress is not wearing her. That does not make the dress boring. She looks lovely.