The Florida home of Mickey and Minnie Mouse is getting some royal company. December 6 marks the opening of the Magic Kingdom park’s largest expansion ever, doubling the size of Fantasyland, the park’s original and most popular section. Though Disney World has updated its famed Dumbo ride and revamped a Goofy roller coaster in a Storybook Circus section, parents with daughters will undoubtedly be drawn to the second section, Enchanted Forest, centered around Disney princesses like The Little Mermaid‘s Ariel and Beauty and the Beast‘s Belle. The area that brought you rides like “It’s a Small World” has always been the park’s most family-friendly; the trend continues with character meet-and-greets catered to the park’s youngest visitors. Find out more about New Fantasyland in this week’s issue of TIME (available online for subscribers only).
More Photography from Time
- 5 Questions with Retailer Jeffrey Kalinsky
- Fashion Off the Runway: Celebrating Street Style Photography
- From Paris With Love: Haute Couture Fashion Week in 30 Pictures
- Justin Bieber’s Style Statements: The Good, The Bad, The Questionable
- Mad Men Finale: 1968’s Fashion Revolution
- Isabel Marant: H&M’s Latest Fashion Collaborator