Already one of the world’s most-followed fashion icons, Kate Middleton caught even more attention on Dec. 3, 2012, after the Palace announced she and Prince William were expecting their first child. So far, the Duchess’ style has been defined by a mix of custom designer creations and affordable, off-the-rack pieces from retailers such as Reiss. Many have speculated that her favorite designers, including Sarah Burton, creative director of Alexander McQueen, and Alice Temperley are likely to create one-of-a-kind pieces for her pregnancy. Herewith, a look at Middleton’s maternity style.
More Photography from Time
- 5 Questions with Retailer Jeffrey Kalinsky
- Fashion Off the Runway: Celebrating Street Style Photography
- From Paris With Love: Haute Couture Fashion Week in 30 Pictures
- Justin Bieber’s Style Statements: The Good, The Bad, The Questionable
- Mad Men Finale: 1968′s Fashion Revolution
- Isabel Marant: H&M’s Latest Fashion Collaborator
fantastic, you could search the similar clothes of her style with the picture http://www.ifashion.net/c/celebrities-3/selena-gomez-35/
Honestly, you can hardly tell she's pregnant in these outfits. Let's give "maternity style" a couple more months.
So far all she's done is move the buttons over on some cooperative coats and don a couple of looser dresses. Maybe we'll see some real maternity clothes in the next few months.
Like to see her actually look pregnant once. Her fashions ? if they are that mostly seem to cover it up.