Hailing from northern France, Marine Deleeuw was 18 when she first strutted down the catwalk during New York Fashion Week last September. As the Big Apple prepares for the next round of shows in February, we look at the fast-paced life of a top fashion model.
More Photography from Time
- Fashion Off the Runway: Celebrating Street Style Photography
- From Paris With Love: Haute Couture Fashion Week in 30 Pictures
- Justin Bieber’s Style Statements: The Good, The Bad, The Questionable
- Mad Men Finale: 1968’s Fashion Revolution
- Isabel Marant: H&M’s Latest Fashion Collaborator
- Diamond Dogs: 50 Years of Terry O’Neill’s Stunning Images
It is irresponsible and right out stupid to promote this image of anorexia . If this is the icon of success, then we are lost. Time should know better. Any family who have faced the problems of anorexia must voice their disgust!
How many 18 year old girls make $1000+ per day without having to offer sexual services ? There is always a price you have to pay. My pity is limited at least to say.
She sure is French, alright. The picture of her squatting outside with the cigarette and coffee cup is great.
Her legs seem to be meaty enough for a healthy and regular high fashion model, but her decolletage is just painful to see... her collar bones can not be more pronounced, but at least her face is just too cool for school, one of the best newcomers for sure... I just hope she's healthy.