Rachel Comey began her career with menswear in 2001 before adding womenswear pieces to her label in 2003. For fall 2013, she returned to her masculine roots, unveiling a collection heavy on loose trousers, loafers and boxy tops. Herewith, highlights from the New York City-based designer’s New York Fashion Week show.
More Photography from Time
- Isabel Marant: H&M’s Latest Fashion Collaborator
- Diamond Dogs: 50 Years of Terry O’Neill’s Stunning Images
- ‘War Games’: Museum of Childhood Highlights Militarism in the Playpen
- Cannes 2013: Fashion Highlights from the 66th Annual Festival
- YSL Inspired: The Designer’s Colorful Career Reimagined
- Arts Briefing: A Preview of Frieze New York 2013