Rachel Comey began her career with menswear in 2001 before adding womenswear pieces to her label in 2003. For fall 2013, she returned to her masculine roots, unveiling a collection heavy on loose trousers, loafers and boxy tops. Herewith, highlights from the New York City-based designer’s New York Fashion Week show.
More Photography from Time
- Cannes 2013: Fashion Highlights from the 66th Annual Festival
- YSL Inspired: The Designer’s Colorful Career Reimagined
- Arts Briefing: A Preview of Frieze New York 2013
- The Big Apple Sketched: James Gulliver Hancock’s ‘All the Buildings in New York’
- Glamorous Gatsby Dazzles, Featuring Prada, Miu Miu, Tiffany & Brooks Brothers
- Derby Style: The Best Hats at the 2013 Race