The designer best known for dressing First Lady Michelle Obama for both Inaugural Gowns showed a fall collection that included belted jackets, metallic prints and romantic dresses. Herewith, highlights from Jason Wu’s runway show.
More Photography from Time
- Isabel Marant: H&M’s Latest Fashion Collaborator
- Diamond Dogs: 50 Years of Terry O’Neill’s Stunning Images
- ‘War Games’: Museum of Childhood Highlights Militarism in the Playpen
- Cannes 2013: Fashion Highlights from the 66th Annual Festival
- YSL Inspired: The Designer’s Colorful Career Reimagined
- Arts Briefing: A Preview of Frieze New York 2013