The designer best known for dressing First Lady Michelle Obama for both Inaugural Gowns showed a fall collection that included belted jackets, metallic prints and romantic dresses. Herewith, highlights from Jason Wu’s runway show.
More Photography from Time
- 5 Questions with Retailer Jeffrey Kalinsky
- Fashion Off the Runway: Celebrating Street Style Photography
- From Paris With Love: Haute Couture Fashion Week in 30 Pictures
- Justin Bieber’s Style Statements: The Good, The Bad, The Questionable
- Mad Men Finale: 1968′s Fashion Revolution
- Isabel Marant: H&M’s Latest Fashion Collaborator