The young designer showed tailored pieces in a muted palette for fall, but many fashion critics were already buzzing about what Alexander Wang will do at Balenciaga next month.
More Photography from Time
- 5 Questions with Retailer Jeffrey Kalinsky
- From Paris With Love: Haute Couture Fashion Week in 30 Pictures
- Justin Bieber’s Style Statements: The Good, The Bad, The Questionable
- Mad Men Finale: 1968’s Fashion Revolution
- Isabel Marant: H&M’s Latest Fashion Collaborator
- Diamond Dogs: 50 Years of Terry O’Neill’s Stunning Images