With a fall collection full of floor-sweeping gowns in rich shades like emerald, crimson and fuchsia, it’s no wonder Monique Lhuillier’s designs are red-carpet staples. Herewith, highlights from her fall 2013 show.
More Photography from Time
- Diamond Dogs: 50 Years of Terry O’Neill’s Stunning Images
- ‘War Games’: Museum of Childhood Highlights Militarism in the Playpen
- Cannes 2013: Fashion Highlights from the 66th Annual Festival
- YSL Inspired: The Designer’s Colorful Career Reimagined
- Arts Briefing: A Preview of Frieze New York 2013
- The Big Apple Sketched: James Gulliver Hancock’s ‘All the Buildings in New York’