After launching his Target collection days earlier in New York City, Prabal Gurung finished the week with a military-inspired fall collection that was dedicated to his mother. Herewith, highlights from the show.
More Photography from Time
- YSL Inspired: The Designer’s Colorful Career Reimagined
- Arts Briefing: A Preview of Frieze New York 2013
- The Big Apple Sketched: James Gulliver Hancock’s ‘All the Buildings in New York’
- Glamorous Gatsby Dazzles, Featuring Prada, Miu Miu, Tiffany & Brooks Brothers
- Derby Style: The Best Hats at the 2013 Race
- Pretty in Punk: Moda Operandi’s MET-Inspired Collection