J. Crew’s fall collection saw jacquard, colorful prints and well-tailored wool coats. And though it was a collection for fall, the smattering of neon green, hot pink and bright cobalt blue reminded us of summer. Herewith, highlights from the presentation.
More Photography from Time
- Cannes 2013: Fashion Highlights from the 66th Annual Festival
- YSL Inspired: The Designer’s Colorful Career Reimagined
- Arts Briefing: A Preview of Frieze New York 2013
- The Big Apple Sketched: James Gulliver Hancock’s ‘All the Buildings in New York’
- Glamorous Gatsby Dazzles, Featuring Prada, Miu Miu, Tiffany & Brooks Brothers
- Derby Style: The Best Hats at the 2013 Race