J. Crew’s fall collection saw jacquard, colorful prints and well-tailored wool coats. And though it was a collection for fall, the smattering of neon green, hot pink and bright cobalt blue reminded us of summer. Herewith, highlights from the presentation.
More Photography from Time
- Fashion Off the Runway: Celebrating Street Style Photography
- From Paris With Love: Haute Couture Fashion Week in 30 Pictures
- Justin Bieber’s Style Statements: The Good, The Bad, The Questionable
- Mad Men Finale: 1968’s Fashion Revolution
- Isabel Marant: H&M’s Latest Fashion Collaborator
- Diamond Dogs: 50 Years of Terry O’Neill’s Stunning Images