This year, Quvenzhané Wallis, 9, became Oscar history’s youngest Best Actress nominee for her role in Beasts of the Southern Wild. In honor of the Academy Awards this Sunday, we look back at other young Oscar nominees (as well as winners!) and what they wore on their big night.
More Photography from Time
- Cannes 2013: Fashion Highlights from the 66th Annual Festival
- YSL Inspired: The Designer’s Colorful Career Reimagined
- Arts Briefing: A Preview of Frieze New York 2013
- The Big Apple Sketched: James Gulliver Hancock’s ‘All the Buildings in New York’
- Glamorous Gatsby Dazzles, Featuring Prada, Miu Miu, Tiffany & Brooks Brothers
- Pretty in Punk: Moda Operandi’s MET-Inspired Collection