From Kerry Washington’s understated Miu Miu dress to Jennifer Lawrence’s sculptural Dior gown, here’s a look at the winners and losers on the Oscar 2013 red carpet.
More Photography from Time
- Cannes 2013: Fashion Highlights from the 66th Annual Festival
- YSL Inspired: The Designer’s Colorful Career Reimagined
- Arts Briefing: A Preview of Frieze New York 2013
- The Big Apple Sketched: James Gulliver Hancock’s ‘All the Buildings in New York’
- Glamorous Gatsby Dazzles, Featuring Prada, Miu Miu, Tiffany & Brooks Brothers
- Derby Style: The Best Hats at the 2013 Race
It is mentionable that the costumes worn by Oscar winner Jennifer Lawrence in Silver Linings Playbook have shattered auction estimates and sold for an impressive £7,500.http://wp.me/p1CkXq-22K
TO be honest, I don't really care about looks, or what people think of them. Apparently, popular magazines and people do! So just in case you were curious, I've brought you a small list of what I found to be the most recurring "best and worst dressed" mentions for celebs. Here they are! Agree, or disagree? Do let me know. http://bit.ly/10gq6iJ
Hey, you didn't like Norah Jones dress but you did like Halle Berry's one? Hello?! Norah looks nice and classy and her hairstyle fits the dress - no idea why you don't like it.
Photographer of the "E!", Probably on purpose.
I usually do not know, If the subject myself whether I have entered the field angle.
Clear from the framing "E!" Is not at the center of the main announcer.
I'm sure I could have a little astute if you zoom centered on the announcer.
I think I think that was a reflection of the people forced the announcer oriental "E!" Is that it is normal.
RT :Oscars 2013: Best and Worst Red-Carpet Moments http://ti.me/X7Ys5p via @TIMEStyle