Wearing designers like Prabal Gurung and Alexander McQueen, the Duchess of Cambridge is jet setting across Southeast Asia and the South Pacific in style.
More Photography from Time
- Cannes 2013: Fashion Highlights from the 66th Annual Festival
- YSL Inspired: The Designer’s Colorful Career Reimagined
- Arts Briefing: A Preview of Frieze New York 2013
- The Big Apple Sketched: James Gulliver Hancock’s ‘All the Buildings in New York’
- Glamorous Gatsby Dazzles, Featuring Prada, Miu Miu, Tiffany & Brooks Brothers
- Derby Style: The Best Hats at the 2013 Race
Lovely dresses, great sense of style. But it's a pity no-one advised her to cover her legs for a mosque visit.
Do you think the french tabloid that posted top-less photos of Kate Middleton on a private vacation had the right to do so? Vote at Nationwidevotes.com
Hold it, this is Time magazine...don't you know that Kate Middleton is her former name? She is now Catherine, HRH, The Duchess of Cambridge.