As the industry honors the top talents in television, TIME rounds up the winners and losers on the Emmys red carpet
More Photography from Time
- Cannes 2013: Fashion Highlights from the 66th Annual Festival
- YSL Inspired: The Designer’s Colorful Career Reimagined
- Arts Briefing: A Preview of Frieze New York 2013
- The Big Apple Sketched: James Gulliver Hancock’s ‘All the Buildings in New York’
- Derby Style: The Best Hats at the 2013 Race
- Pretty in Punk: Moda Operandi’s MET-Inspired Collection
Amy Poehler looks saggy in this dress. The middle is not well fitted and she is not carrying it with confidence
I would have preferred Vergara's dress without the cutouts, or at least fewer cutouts. She has an astounding figure, but seems to lack taste as many of her gowns are slightly vulgar.
Glenn Close was a hot mess, yes.
Lena Dunham's dress was unflattering. Too matronly for a 26-year-old and had the effect of making her look far heavier than she is.
Jessica Pare- I beg to differ. She's wearing the dress, the dress is not wearing her. That does not make the dress boring. She looks lovely.