Rachel Comey began her career with menswear in 2001 before adding womenswear pieces to her label in 2003. For fall 2013, she returned to her masculine roots, unveiling a collection heavy on loose trousers, loafers and boxy tops. Herewith, highlights from the New York City-based designer’s New York Fashion Week show.
More Photography from Time
- 5 Questions with Retailer Jeffrey Kalinsky
- From Paris With Love: Haute Couture Fashion Week in 30 Pictures
- Justin Bieber’s Style Statements: The Good, The Bad, The Questionable
- Mad Men Finale: 1968′s Fashion Revolution
- Isabel Marant: H&M’s Latest Fashion Collaborator
- Diamond Dogs: 50 Years of Terry O’Neill’s Stunning Images