J. Crew’s fall collection saw jacquard, colorful prints and well-tailored wool coats. And though it was a collection for fall, the smattering of neon green, hot pink and bright cobalt blue reminded us of summer. Herewith, highlights from the presentation.
More Photography from Time
- Isabel Marant: H&M’s Latest Fashion Collaborator
- Diamond Dogs: 50 Years of Terry O’Neill’s Stunning Images
- ‘War Games’: Museum of Childhood Highlights Militarism in the Playpen
- Cannes 2013: Fashion Highlights from the 66th Annual Festival
- YSL Inspired: The Designer’s Colorful Career Reimagined
- Arts Briefing: A Preview of Frieze New York 2013