With my flight cancelled because of the Superstorm bearing down on New York City, I sought comfort in some old staples. Nothing haute about these, but they warmed my soul.
- Borough Market, London. All the bangers you could possibly eat.
- Comfort is… Marks & Spencer spaghetti carbonara.
- Borough Market, London: Best damn cheese sandwich I ever ate
- Borough Market, London: Best damn duck sandwich I ever ate.
- Borough Market, London: Here’s pie in your eye.
- I’m not ashamed to say this is one my favorite things to eat in the whole wide world.
Bobby Ghosh is an editor-at-large at TIME. Ghosh Eats documents his high-low gastronomic adventures.